[WEBMASTER] Account Suspension Notice!

Bank of America alert at sendgrid.net
Mon Aug 3 16:21:11 EDT 2020

  Recent Changes To Your Account

 We noticed invalid login attempts into your account online from an unknown device. Due to this, we have temporarily suspend your account.
 To restore your online banking, We need you to verify some of your account information.  restore your account using the restore botton below.

   Restore Your Account
 Kindly verify the information your enter is correct.
 This alert relates to your Online Banking profile rather than a particular account. We are sending you this alert for your security and account safety.

 Thank you for been Our customer.