[WEBMASTER] Conservatives - We Need Your Voice - Please Join Us!

Tim Clark info at arcmessaging.com
Sat Apr 4 13:28:05 EDT 2020

 New Social Media for Conservatives - Take a Look!

Hello Conservatives,

 To get right to the point I’m the co-founder of the new social
media site ARC.   It's a new experience that celebrates Conservatives
like yourself.  We have just launched April 1st and have already
created exciting momentum.  I recently heard a quote from a certain
left-wing network “if Conservatives don’t like being censored,
well, they can just go and make their own Facebook.” The quote was
meant to be condescending to Conservatives like us, but they're right
and that's what we did.  Stop pleading your case to left-leaning
companies and take your voice somewhere else, where it will be
amplified, not suppressed; to an audience that celebrates your ideas
and not ridicules them. You will appreciate the audience we will
surround you with and so will your many followers.  The Arc
revolution was born out of the arrogance of left-leaning social media
giants like Facebook, Twitter, and Google who look to censor and
suspend your voice.  I know I’m tired of it and I’m sure you are
too.   I did something about it and I'm personally inviting you to be
on the ground floor of Arc as well.

 Sign up is always free; creating a business profile and doing
business with our many members is free.  In fact, the first 100,000
subscribers of Arc will be guaranteed the “Arc Founder” status for
the life of your account to never be charged any subscription fees
ever.  Please join me, you’re in that first 100,000-person window
right now, do not miss out click the link below and sign up to be an
Arc Founder today.

 http://www.jointhearcrevolution.com
https://tradeblocserver.com/account/index.php/campaigns/fn414pj4sm156/track-url/lq949gy7bs1d4/6eafcd95e0ee1f6dad532423f79664accddb0ce0

 Tim Clark, Arc Co-Founder