[WEBMASTER] Loan/Investment.

rahman.abdullah7789 at gmail.com rahman.abdullah7789 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 23:09:21 EDT 2019

Greetings

I am a broker linked with high profile investors from the Gulf
who are interested and willing to fund you in any current project
you are undergoing as they are privately seeking means of
expanding their investment portfolio internationally.

To this end we seek to know the possibility of going into
partnership discussion with your company within your present
scope of business.Should you be interested in engaging us for a
more detailed discussion on the proposal we would be happy to do
so in whatever medium you find much more appropriate for this
engagement.

I look forward to your response.

Yours sincerely
Rahman Abdullah
Private Broker LLC
P O Box 43007 Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates