[WEBMASTER] Investment Opportunities For Your Consideration

John Schubesky John.schubesky at netins.net
Tue Oct 29 20:21:40 EDT 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

RE: Investment Opportunities For Your Consideration:

I am using this medium to bring to your doorstep a Business Opportunity that might interest you: A Political Exposed Person representing my client for over 30 years have mandated me to carefully select on merit a trusted individual with wealth of experience that can invest wisely my client's personal acquired funds for a long period of 10 years with a reasonable ROI between 5-10% annually.

My client have no special areas of interest where funds could be invested. Therefore you are to decide on any reliable risk investments or projects that you can invest my client's funds judiciously.

Your benefits and entitlement is very fantastic and will be made available to you in my next email.

Send me your Personal Phone Numbers for discussion of this offer in full details should you consider my proposal interesting.

Truly Yours,
John Schubesky