[WEBMASTER] Word Of Grace - New/Upgraded Biz. Phone system?

Elsie Broner elsie9021bro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 10:22:54 EDT 2019

Hi there,

Was wondering if your company might be overpaying on your Phone System,
while not receiving the latest features for your money.

My agency TeleBiz - VA helps businesses like yours save up to 45% on their
Phone Systems with the latest technology by funneling up to 5 quotes from
trusted suppliers.

Would you like to cut your phone system costs by up to 45% while upgrading
your setup? If yes, reply back and let me know

   A) How many phone lines will you need?

   B) What’s your Direct phone #?

As soon as you respond, we’ll get right to work on your quote and contact
you within a few hours.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Elsie Broner
TeleBiz VA

If you no longer would like to receive emails, please respond "STOP"

[image: beacon]