[WEBMASTER] ogf

Sill, Alan Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Sat Aug 24 03:58:31 EDT 2019

Thank you for your message, which has been forward to me.

The Open Grid Forum (OGF) owns the domain name ogf.org<http://ogf.org> and associated domains. We are a global grid computing organization and do not have any association with the names you mention in China. As we are a global organization, we do not register names in each country’s address space, and instead rely on our primary top-level domain.

Please let me know if I can add any additional information.

Alan Sill, Ph.D
President, Open Grid Forum