[WEBMASTER] Do you want a secured future? Invest in DUBAI now!

Dr. Dr. Raphael Nagel chairman at abcircle3.com
Thu Sep 2 10:46:48 EDT 2021

Greetings!

Become a member of our Business Organization, *The Abrahamic Business
Circle*
<http://abcircle3.com/List3/lists/lt.php?tid=BCK06HF6f9ufu6ea+yIDnBU2Q5wUV5UgihoDacwhEktYSUPa15WO5bghFuiA7eV4>
.

I am *His Excellence Dr.Dr.h.c. Raphael Nagel*
<http://abcircle3.com/List3/lists/lt.php?tid=gL2umnXxwSuN/Q/aoGf6bBU2Q5wUVzUgihoDacwhEktYSUPa15Xu5bghFuiA7eV4>
, the founder and chairman of */The Abrahamic Business Circle/*
<http://abcircle3.com/List3/lists/lt.php?tid=BCK06HF6f9ufu6ea+yIDnBU2Q5wUV5UgihoDacwhEktYSUPa15WO5bghFuiA7eV4>
. I am a global investor, philanthropist and senior advisor to
Ultra-High-Net-Worth-Individuals (UHNWI) and Royal Families.

*/The Abrahamic Business Circle/* is an organization composed of Global
Business Leaders, Diplomats and Royal Families and with several hundreds of
members all over the world. Our MEMBERS are: *GLOBAL **INVESTORS**, VENTURE
CAPITAL FIRMS**, START-UPS**, BRANCHING OUT** and PHILANTHROPISTS*.

Become a *MEMBER* of /The Abrahamic Business Circle/ TODAY!

For more info, *Please contact*: Ms. Maricar | Tel/WhatsApp +971 54 445
1408 (Membership Director)

/Let us //promote Economic Diplomacy through business and trade./

Sincerely,

*H.E. Dr.Dr.h.c. Raphael Nagel*
<http://abcircle3.com/List3/lists/lt.php?tid=gL2umnXxwSuN/Q/aoGf6bBU2Q5wUVzUgihoDacwhEktYSUPa15Xu5bghFuiA7eV4>

Founder & Chairman