[voms-proc-wg] Updated parsing rules document

Jens Jensen j.jensen.ral at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 9 19:01:44 EST 2013

For discussion at OGF37.

https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/159

I made a fairly substantial number of changes, expanding the introduction
and background information and rewrote the whole parsing section. I won't
claim that it's finished but at least you will have something to talk about
:-)

Also, I managed to upload it to the folder twice and I haven't figured out
how to get rid of the extra copy.

Anyway, let me know if you think it is sufficiently precise and readable
(there's a fine line...)  Also, I have tried to keep things slightly
VOMS-agnostic as we may have other ACs "for free"

Thanks
--jens