[Usecase-workshop] OGF Use Case

Steven Newhouse Steven.Newhouse at microsoft.com
Thu Mar 27 09:52:57 CDT 2008

Hi Art,

It would be great to get a use case(s) covering the SURAGrid activities. We are still iterating on the use case template but the current version can be found here - https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewAttachment/projects.workshops/wiki/OGFCommunityWorkshopOnAccessParadigms/UseCaseTemplate.ppt

If you have any problems accessing it please let me know. More details about the meeting will be appearing on the wiki page soon.

Regards,

Steven