[Usecase-workshop] ***SPAM*** sell wire and wire mesh

hongyu zhaolichao1984 at 126.com
Thu Mar 20 03:34:22 CDT 2008

Dear Sir or Madam,

How are you?I found your contact information in the web.

I am glad to tell you that this is Zhao from Anping Hongyu Wiremesh Co.,ltd.We are the manufacturer and exporter of the Wire and wire mesh.We have make the
goods for more than ten years.And we have so many experiences in exporting.And we know what kinds of the quality the buyer from different countries need.

And the goods I can provide is as following,

Chain Link Fence
Fiberglass Mesh
Self-adhesive Mesh Tape
Conveyer Belt Mesh
Barbed Wire
Razor Barbed Wire
Pvc-coated/Galvanized wire
Fiberglass Plain Weave Insect Screen
Fiberglass Leno Weave Insect Screen
Fiberglass Waterproof fabric
interior wall mesh
farm fence
all kinds of wire and wiremesh

If you have the needs of my products.You can contact me,I will quote the competitive price for you.

In order to make our communication more convenient and faster, could you please add my MSN message / Skype into your list?

MSN Message£ºinfo at wiremesh-product.com
My Skype£ºjuxie4

Hope we will have a nice talking on MSN Message / Skype.
Thanks for your kind cooperation in advance.

Thanks and regards
Lichao Zhao

ANPING HONGYU WIRE MESH CO.LTD
Address  NANHUAN ROAD,