[UR-WG] Leaving current job

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Nov 26 05:09:46 EST 2013

Dear all,

In the weeks after last OGF there have not been much updates on the
subject of UR.

In the meanwhile I decided to accept a job offer that will lead me away
from OGF. I will not be able to chair the group any more. Nevertheless
if possible I will continue to give my contribution to the group as much
as possible. I think I will not be able to follow any phone meeting or
conferences but I will try to follow the list and give my contribution here.

It has been a pleasure and a stimulating experience to chair the group I
hope the work will continue and progress in the next months and years.

Regards,
Andrea

--
Andrea Cristofori