[UR-WG] No meeting today and update on our document

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Mar 5 05:00:24 EST 2013

Dear all,

We have some good news and some better news. Today we will not have our
usual meeting. Our document has just passed the scrutiny of the internal
review and is now ready for public comment. I believe that soon we
should receive an official email with all the detail for the comment
procedure. For this reasons I do not think that there is much to discuss
today.

The plan now is to present the work done to the next OGF and discuss the
possible comments. We will resume the phone meetings after OGF.

Cheers,
Andrea and Jon

--
Andrea Cristofori