[UR-WG] Fwd: [wg-all] Call for Session Proposals: OGF 39 and corresponding joint activities with EGI Technical Forum 2013 / Cloud Interoperability Week

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Jul 19 06:37:38 EDT 2013

Dear all,

As you probably know OGF 39 will be held in Madrid. In the same venue is
planned EGI Technical Forum 2013.
It is a while since we had a phone meeting. Do you think we can take
this chance to speak and it is worth to book a room for an accounting
session? Or we should first re start the phone meeting or the discussion
on the list?

Cheers,
Andrea