[UR-WG] UR V2 Implementations?

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Jul 1 11:19:26 EDT 2013

Hi John,

It is true that CAR and StAR are not exactly the same as UR2.0 but it
should be pretty easy to write a record in UR2.0 format if the sensor is
able to write a CAR or StAR record. In fact from the Attribute Matrix in
UR2.0 you can find all the correspondences. The only thing that changes
are the names of the attributes a the blocks in which the information
are organized in UR2.0.

Regards,
Andrea

--