[UR-WG] Next phone meeting will be today the 30th of January at 15:30 CET

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Jan 30 06:30:17 EST 2013

Dear all,

I would like to remember you our phone meeting today at 15:30 CET.
If can find an agreement in the issue discussed last week and explained
in the last mail sent by Jon we can proceed with the proof reading and
then the comment phase.

Please note that in the latest version of the document, available here:

https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/12994?download=

we added SourceAddress and DestinationAddress attributes added in the
NetworkInboundUsed and NetworkOutboundUsed respectively.

Cheers,
Andrea

--
Andrea Cristofori