[UR-WG] Final draft ready(?) for public comment

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Feb 21 10:20:31 EST 2013

Dear all,

as discussed during last phone meeting Ralph made some corrections and I
and Jon applied other correction suggested by John Alan Kennedy and
discussed last Tuesday. You might find the latest version here:

https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/13009?download=

If there are no objection by tomorrow evening we will send it for public
comments. After that if there are  comments, I am thinking especially to
the Cloud block, they can be sent as public comments.

Cheers,
Andrea

P.S.: for those who were not present during last phone meeting: next
phone meeting was supposed to be the 5th of March. We think that if
there are no big issues to discuss we can just skip it and fix one after
OGF37.

--
Andrea Cristofori
INFN-CNAF