[UR-WG] Next phone meeting will be today the 13th of September at 14:00 CEST

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Aug 28 06:33:03 EDT 2013

Dear all,

Not many of us voted the Doodle pool:

http://www.doodle.com/t4vd73sw8nf96fbi6idqfbnn/admin#table

Anyway the end of August is closing in an I would say that the best day
for the meeting seems to be the 13th of September from 14:00 CEST to
15:00 CEST.
I think that it will not take more than one hour. We should discuss how
to move on from now. What do we need on the UR? Who can contribute on
the work? Shall we resume the bi weekly phone meetings?

I think that we should not start any technical discussion but, as far as
possible, decide only how to organize the future work.

Regards,
Andrea

--
Andrea Cristofori