[UR-WG] GPU Accounting

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Apr 11 05:35:25 EDT 2013

Hi John,

Unfortunately I read the email only now. From an organizational point of
view I think we could start the discussion of this topic and then maybe
work on a UR 2.1 definition. 2.0 was sent for public comment one month
ago so I think that this version should continue its track.

I think that among the options that you are proposing I would choose one
of the first two. Anyway I have to think a bit more about it.

Maybe we can discuss it during next phone meeting. we keep our schedule
it should be next Tuesday the 16th of April at 15:00. As some of us are
in fact busy at EGI CF 2013 I would suggest to fix next phone meeting
either the 23rd or the 30th of April at the same time. What are your
preferences?

Regards,
Andrea