[UR-WG] Next phone meeting on 16th of October at 15:00 CEST

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Oct 10 09:19:53 EDT 2012

Dear all,

Last phone meeting almost no one was available and was cancelled. Next
phone meeting is fixed for next Tuesday, the 16th of October at 15:00 CEST.
Jon and I discussed some of the attribute present on the attribute
matrix and we updated the table. The relevant attribute are those marked
with a question mark.
We just copied the description of the Status and ExitStatus from EMI CAR
1.0.
You can find the updated document here:

https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/161?download=

In case of further changes before the phone meeting we will send a
notification.

Cheers,
Andrea

--