[UR-WG] Next phone meeting on 12th of November at 15:00 CEST

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Nov 12 09:56:20 EST 2012

Dear all,

I would like to remind you tomorrow phone meeting at 15:00 CEST. We are
continuing the improvements to the UR definition that we might discuss
during the phone.  At this address you can find the latest version of
our document:

https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/12964?download=

We made some clean up (more work is of course needed).

Please also note the inclusion of a new block CloudUsageBlock which
includes some attributes that we could use for cloud accounting. The
same attributes and a comparison with the attributes present in the
"Cloud Accounting Usage Record Schema" definition
(https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Fedcloud-tf:WorkGroups:Scenario4 provided by
Alison Packer in CC) is presented in the Attribute Matrix.
The only attributes that have no correspondence at this time are those
dealing with network usage and TimeZone and ZoneName.
If you can not be present to tomorrow phone meeting please have a look
in advance to the document and send some comments. Thank you.

Cheers,
Andrea

--
Andrea Cristofori