[UR-WG] Next phone meeting 29.05.2012 at 15:00 CET -> 31.06.2012

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Wed May 30 11:57:01 EDT 2012

Dear all,

I have updated the wiki pages regarding the use cases. I have also
updated the document (attached to this email) on the definition for the
UR adding the use cases that we already agreed.
After having seen the result of the pool I suggest we try to have our
phone meeting tomorrow at 15:00 CET.

If you have some spare minute please have a look at it, in general
please ignore the page layout and the and grammar mistakes at this
point. Just have a look to the content and the organization of the
material so that we can talk about it tomorrow.

Cheers,
Andrea