[UR-WG] Actions for next phone meeting 15.05.2012 at 15:00 CET

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Mon May 14 11:25:36 EDT 2012

Dear all,

Just a reminder for tomorrow phone meeting.
Attached to this email you may find an updated version of the UR
document. We added all the Blocks discussed and the field we all agreed.
Please have a look if there is something missing and the global
organization of the material is correct. The page layout need to be
revised and corrected but, for the moment we wanted to focus on the content.
Among other thing, tomorrow, we could discuss some of the not yet clear
attributes that can then be added to the document.
Also note that the wiki has been updated accordingly: the  attributes
that we all agreed upon and are now on the document are now at the end
of the related block and marked in a section with ALL OK.

Andrea