[UR-WG] Agendas for next UR phone meeting today 15.06.2012 at 15:00 CEST and for Sunday's session at OGF35

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Jun 15 06:31:37 EDT 2012

Dear all,

here are the agendas for today phone conference and for our OGF session
on Sunday

Today's agenda:

- Comments on the naming in GLUE 2.0
- Comments on the updated Draft attached to thie email
- Should LocalUserId and LocalGroupId be moved in each block (e.g.: a
user with a GlobalUserId could request computing resurces from a site
and be assigned to a local user that is different from the user to which
is assigned if for examples he/she requests storage resources in another
site)?
- Discuss the Attribute Origins Matrix (the table that shows the
correspondences between the different definitions)
      - Should we included GLUE 2.0 (is it OK?)
      - A column for each definition?
- Any topics that needs to be added to Sunday's agenda?
- AOB

Sunday's agenda:

- Close the still open use cases and requirements
- Discussion on the common fields
- Further discuss the Attribute Origins Matrix
- AOB

Cheers,
Andrea