[UR-WG] Actions from last phone meeting 10-01-2012

Jon Kerr Nilsen j.k.nilsen at fys.uio.no
Fri Jan 20 10:38:55 EST 2012

Hi,

On 20. jan. 2012, at 15:36, Andrea Cristofori wrote:
> Actions
> JKN: ask information for the formalities on the documentation

I got a nice response from the area leader, summarised as follows:

- The document should follow (or look like) one of these templates https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/projects.ggf-editor/docman.root.author_guidelines_and_templates (or any other info doc)
- The public comment period for information documents is 30 days, but can be extended if the group wishes so.
- The document should be submitted by creating a new tracker entry at https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/tracker/do/listArtifacts/projects.ggf-editor/tracker.submit_ggf_draft, area leaders will take it from there
- Before we submit, the document should undergo a 1 week final call on this mailing list.
- The area leaders are happy to help :)

So, following the info-doc template as good as I could I made a first draft converting the StAR document to an OGF info doc: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1953002/StAR-OGF-info-doc-v1.docx

I did some small adjustment to the purpose section (1.3) as the audience is now OGF and not EMI, added a note to the ValidDuration about TimeDuration discussions in the UR-WG, and borrowed the security consideration (section 9) from the UR1.0 document (since it's required). Otherwise it's just a rearrangement of the EMI-StAR document.

Let me know what you think.

cheers,
Jon