[UR-WG] UR-WG meeting 10.01.2012 @ 15:00 CET

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Sun Jan 8 09:02:22 EST 2012

Dear all,

I wish you all a happy new year and I would like to invite you to uor
bi-weekly phone meeting next Tuesday at 15:00 CET. The experiment with
EVO was unsuccessfull so we will use again Skype. Maybe we can
experiment in the future again.
I invite you to have a look to our wiki page where we added some other
attributes. With Jon we were thinking to have more distinct block that
can be combined to suite all the possible needs. Please have a look to
the wiki page and leave some comment if you want.
Anyway we will discuss everything during the phone.

Cheers,
Andrea