[UR-WG] Actions for next phone meeting on 21.02.2012, 15:00 CET

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Tue Feb 28 05:24:09 EST 2012

Hi John,

I think there were at least two of us that understood that some sort of
integral was needed. In fact after the discussion on integral vs
sampling we moved on the discussion of timeduration vs validduration.
For me it was now clear that we moved in this direction.
This allows a single record to give all the information we need on the
storage usage.

Andrea

--
Andrea Cristofori