[UR-WG] Reminder: Telcon meeting today 28.02.2012 @ 15:00 CET

Jon Kerr Nilsen j.k.nilsen at fys.uio.no
Tue Feb 28 04:25:57 EST 2012

Hi all,

As we postponed last week's meeting one week, the next meeting is today. We'll go through the actions mentioned below and possibly make some new ones. Just to try out something new, I suggest we try the Skype conference room in Lund (which is starting to get stable now). So you can call in to

Place: Skype
Skype contact: lund.room.1
Phone bridge: +46462884608

cheers,
Jon

Actions from last meeting:

- AC: Ask for another session the same day at OGF and update the agenda on OGF website
- JKN: make public the document
- All: write some examples for the different use cases (minima, grid, local, etc.) (Ralph local, JAK Grid/dCache)

Especially for John Gordon: can you please comment on those two use cases:

As a project I would like to be able to view the used and unused storage space that I have on a storage resource.
- Thus I can see how much headroom I have.
All: seems to be more monitoring Comments from John are required
As a project I would like to be able to view the requested storage I have on a specific resource and the allocated/reserved resources I have on that resource.
- Thus I can see I asked for 100TB and I currently have only 80TB at my disposal (of which i am using 50TB).
All: seems to be more monitoring Comments from John are required