[UR-WG] Actions for next phone meeting on 21.02.2012, 15:00 CET

john.gordon at stfc.ac.uk john.gordon at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Feb 21 04:42:02 EST 2012

I'll be in Taiwan next week UTC+8 so I may or may not attend. Depends if anything official is happening that evening and if I can stay awake and if Skype works.

I'll add the WLCG storage use case to the wiki before then. I must stress that this is important to WLCG and that we consider space allocated to a VO as 'usage' as it is not available to others and is to be recorded just like space occupied by files. i.e. Not monitoring any more than recording the existence of files in monitoring.

John