[UR-WG] New Draft available and next phone meeting

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Dec 21 09:13:17 EST 2012

Dear all,

We updated the UR 2.0 draft and we uploaded all the files to redmine.
The pdf files is available at the usual location. The direct link to
latest pdf is the following:

https://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/12979?download=

If you have some time during the holidays please have a look at it and
send your comment. We think that, except for some examples missing we
are at a good point with all the blocks. The only one that might need
more discussion is the CloudUsageBlock. We are still interacting,
especially with Alison, on its definition but also in this case we think
we are quite close to the final definition.
We could think a bit more if we should include or not a block for the
network usage. We can discuss this right after the holidays and take a
final decision on next phone meeting which is fixed for Tuesday the 8th
of January 2013 at 15:00 CET.

Merry Christmas an Happy new Year,
Andrea and Jon

--