[UR-WG] Next phone meeting on 11th of December at 15:00 CET

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Dec 7 05:47:52 EST 2012

Dear all,

the 11th at 15:00CET of December we will have our last phone meeting
before Christmas holydays.
As we said last week we migrated the document to latex. Everything is
now available on Redmine. The source can be found here:

http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/ur-wg/repository/revisions/master/show/ur-2.0

Howto get access:

http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/ur-wg/repository/revisions/master/entry/README

  and you can also download the last compiled pdf version from this link:

http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/12975?download=

Please have a look at it and suggest any changes. If someone has already
written some example we can add them and discuss them together.
We think that, except for the part related to the Cloud and Network
bloks the other sections are now quite clear and they need to be checked
for the language. If John Alan Kennedy is still willing to help us with
this task he could start with the first 8 sections.
If Alison has some news about Network and the attribute for Cloud she
could report  during the meeting for discussion.

Please send us the following information so we will add them to the
document in the contributors section:

First Name and Last Name
Institution1
Address