[UR-WG] Next phone meeting on 7th of August at 15:00 CEST

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Aug 6 10:18:00 EDT 2012

Dear all,

just a reminder for tomorrow phone meeting. I am also attaching a
slightly revised version of the document we are working on. The changes
are on the attribute matrix. Now it includes all the attributes from
UR1.0. There are some attributes that are not clear to me if they have a
correspondence or not with our definition of UR2.0. Maybe we will also
need to make some changes to what we agreed up to now regarding the
computing. I am also attaching the UR1.0 format recommendation as a
reference.

Cheers,
Andrea

--