[UR-WG] Agenda for today's phone meeting 10.04.2012 at 15:00 CET

Jon Kerr Nilsen j.k.nilsen at fys.uio.no
Thu Apr 12 06:13:45 EDT 2012

Hi John,

I didn't take notes, but I took some actions and almost forget to send them out. Thanks for reminding me :)

Basically, John G. gave a short report from the EMI accounting session in Munich, we discussed requirements trying to understand the ones that are not yet agreed on (you might want to take a look at those), and then discussed how to progress towards next OGF.

Actions from the meeting:
- Request UR-WG session for next OGF in Delft (Andrea)
- Answer on StAR comment (Jon)
- Make a first pre-alpha draft document based on what we have on the wiki by next meeting (Andrea, Jon)
- All: Check if there are missing requirements/use cases (would like to close that soon)

Next meeting: Tuesday 24 April.

cheers,
Jon