[UR-WG] Bi-weekly phone meeting

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Oct 27 10:03:18 CDT 2011

Dear all,

Just a reminder for our phone conference on the 1st of November at 14:00
CEST.
We plan to keep it under one hour to start some discussion and general
organization:

- which kind of document should be written?
http://www.gridforum.org/documents/GFD.152.pdf
          - Community Practice Documents
          - Recommendations Track Documents

- should TimeDuration or ValidDuration go in the final definition of UR?
- which one of the two attributes should go in the document? how should be decided? Any idea or written rule from OGF?

We should not be too many and for this time we were thinking to use
skype. You can add me (andrea-cnaf) and Jon Kerr Nilsen ( jon.kerr.nilsen).

Andrea

--
Andrea Cristofori
INFN-CNAF