[UR-WG] Minutes

john alan kennedy jkennedy at rzg.mpg.de
Wed Nov 30 07:45:21 CST 2011

Hi All,

Since John raise the point of a wlcg use case yesterday (and it's
reflected in the mins - so I saw it again today) I wondered if we
actually have a list of use cases and requirements for the UR we're
aiming to produce.

It would help if we have such a documented list so it can be used when
defining the UR and also to assess the final UR to see if it actually
does what we thought it should.

I can't access the wiki so don't know what's there but I can't find a
real list looking through the mails.

cheers
johnk

On 11/29/2011 06:09 PM, Mike Jones wrote:
> Folk,
>
> Please find attached my less than perfect attempt at draft minutes from today's
> Skype meeting :-)
>
> Mike
>

> --

|Dr. John Alan Kennedy          Rechenzentrum Garching (RZG) |
|Mail:  jkennedy at rzg.mpg.de     Boltzmannstrasse 2           |
|Phone: +49 89 3299 2694        85748 Garching               |
|Fax:   +49 89 3299 1301                                     |