[UR-WG] move to new chairs process.

john alan kennedy jkennedy at rzg.mpg.de
Tue Nov 15 09:39:14 CST 2011

Hi,

I propose Andrea Cristofori and Second Jon Kerr Nilsen

(This complements the John G proposal/second and if we don't worry too
much about causality it all makes sense... I think).

cheers
johnk

On 11/15/2011 03:36 PM, john.gordon at stfc.ac.uk wrote:
> For chair of the UR-WG I propose Jon Kerr Nilsen and second Andrea Critofori

|Dr. John Alan Kennedy          Rechenzentrum Garching (RZG) |
|Mail:  jkennedy at rzg.mpg.de     Boltzmannstrasse 2           |
|Phone: +49 89 3299 2694        85748 Garching               |
|Fax:   +49 89 3299 1301                                     |