[UR-WG] [emi-jra1-data-sar] Fwd: [wg-all] OGF31 Call for Session Proposals extended until 25 January, 2011

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Mon Jan 24 03:16:08 CST 2011

Dear Morris,

Up to now I think there have been only two people from EMI that
answered. Do you already have a scheduled session? I do not know how
many from UR-WG will be there. In fact I also do not know if I will be
there. Anyway if you think it can be a good idea I can request a session
before tomorrow's deadline.

Andrea

On 01/22/2011 08:25 AM, Morris Riedel wrote:

> Dear SAR team,
>
>   I encourage you to proceed with your planned session request.
>
> Our good work in EMI should be reported there and there will be surely
> someone from EMI.
>
> Nevertheless, EMI has allocated travel money for these purposes so
> please check again with your supervisors mentioning this.
>
> Harmonization via standardization is one of the key goals of EMI and
> as such OGF is a major event being essentially our major
> standardization body.
>
> If there is finally nobody from your team I will do my best to check
> whether me or other EMI folks there can perhaps jump-in and present a
> little on your behalf.
>
> Finally, I would like to thank you all since the progress made and
> your move towards standardization is a very fruitful and sustainable
> approach!
>
> Have a nice weekend,
>
> Morris

Andrea Cristofori