[UR-WG] New block and attributes added on the wiki page

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Wed Dec 21 05:05:39 EST 2011

Hi all,

Jon and I worked on the UR's attribute definition. We added a block for
the compute (or computing) resource and several attributes. The schema
should be more clear now with all the attributes belonging to each
block. We feel that there are some attributes that, even if they are the
same, they should be repeated in each block (e.g.: charge).
You can find verything is in the usual place:

https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/projects.ur-wg/wiki

Comments and discussion are as usual welcome.

We take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Best
Wishes for the New Year
Cheers,
Andrea and Jon