[UR-WG] Ideas for storage accounting record

Jon Kerr Nilsen j.k.nilsen at fys.uio.no
Wed Sep 29 05:33:44 CDT 2010

Hi John,

We have done a bit of chasing in EMI. OSG has a software project called Gratia (https://twiki.grid.iu.edu/bin/view/Accounting/WebHome) which, according to Brian Bockelman, implements the OGF UR with two storage accounting records, StorageElement (path, space token name, space type, etc.) and StorageElementRecord (dealing with measurements). Philippe Canal is head of the software project, he may be a good contact person.

cheers,
Jon