[UR-WG] OGF28

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Thu Mar 4 16:50:21 CST 2010

Hi Jules, hi John,

Yes in fact it started just as a "chat" about the storage accounting
that, in my undrestanding, is starting to be a topic of interest for
several people. For me we can certainly add other topics related to UR
and maybe plan or try to set a sort of roadmap. As John said is nothing
official. We don't even have a room scheduled. We were just planning to
sit in an "empty" spot.

 From my point of view anyway suggestion or proposal are welcome.

Cheers
Andrea