[UR-WG] OGF 29

john alan kennedy jkennedy at rzg.mpg.de
Tue Jun 1 03:56:21 CDT 2010

Hi Andrea,

I agree that some discussion would be good.
I'm sorry but currently I have very little time to do much.
Busy with the baby while trying to juggle a bit of work too.

I will talk to my colleagues in RZG to summarise our ideas but this may
take a few weeks.

We should aim to discuss more as you say.

I am officially back at work on the 28th June and hope to be more useful
then.

cheers
johnk