[UR-WG] OGF28 - and URs for storage accounting

john alan kennedy jkennedy at rzg.mpg.de
Mon Feb 22 03:48:32 CST 2010

Hi Andrea,

I've just started to think about storage accounting and so am glad to
see your posts.

I must admit that I've not got much further than seeing an increasing
need for it as of yet. I am assuming much has been done that I am not
aware of and I'd like to have a chance to catch up.

If there's no official ur-wg session in Munich I'd be very grateful if
we could get together during one of the coffee/lunch sessions to talk
about this.

cheers
John

|Dr. John Alan Kennedy          Rechenzentrum Garching (RZG) |
|Mail:  jkennedy at rzg.mpg.de     Boltzmannstrasse 2           |
|Phone: +49 89 3299 2694        85748 Garching               |
|Fax:   +49 89 3299 1301                                     |