[UR-WG] PGI-wg discussions

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Thu Apr 22 07:29:31 CDT 2010

Hi folks,

  currently UR is not really a priority for PGI, but there are plans to
improve the specification in terms of:

# recent HPC system usage (more details as in UR1.0)
# network connections
# storage usage

Many of them driven by Grid production use cases - but currently we are
still concerned with the computing interface improvements.

Therefore, the discussions in the next two month are probably not of
interest for the UR group in particular.

But when time comes I will seek to get in touch with the UR group members.

Just4Info,
Morris
PGI co-chair

http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.pgi-wg/wiki/ReqAc2