[UR-WG] Cleaning up the Experiences

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Oct 15 15:04:19 CDT 2009

Hi everyone

I've been working on cleaning up the Experiences document, getting it
into a state where we can think about putting it into the OGF-Editor
process. I'd now welcome some feedback from other people on how it is
going... (and no, it's not yet finished.)

   http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15662?nav=1

Feedback to here, or me directly, or just ask and I'll be happy for you
to edit the document directly. Of main concern though is that the list
of contributors (i.e., people who have supplied reports about particular
deployments) is incomplete. We've depended on you folks to get as far as
we have done! It's only right that you are acknowledged. If your name
isn't in there, please let me know. I want to get this right.

Donal.