[UR-WG] APEL vs UR comparison

Andrea Cristofori andrea.cristofori at cnaf.infn.it
Fri Apr 10 15:48:52 CDT 2009

Dear John,

Ok thanks. I'll wait her return then.
I just want to add that for example there are Multidisciplinary VOs.
 From the CIC portal:

https://cic.gridops.org/index.php?section=vo&vo=balticgrid

In this case you would map different Projectname with the same VO.
I've also been told that there is at least an example in Italy of an
experiment (compass) that has two VOs associated (compass and
compassit). I do not know if it's part of EGEE but it would be a problem
with this kind of mapping.
In this case there would be a mapping of two different Projectname for 2
VOs but in fact the Projctname should be the same.

Regards,
Andrea