[UR-WG] Initial draft of exp. doc with 'experiences presentation' included

Steve Crouch s.crouch at omii.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 09:40:20 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I've done a first rough pass of putting the UR experiences presentation
material into an experiences document - see attached.  You'll have to
excuse the doc styling, the template is a bit lacking in this area!

I've also added in some text around the content for starters, which I
expect will need to be changed, but haven't added else much to the core
text yet.  I haven't redone the diagrams, including a single one for
each use case from the presentation.  I would like to be sure this is
progressing in an acceptable fashion first before making more detailed
changes.

Any comments/suggestions very welcome!

Regards,

Steve Crouch