[UR-WG] OGF21 UR-WG presentation

Xiaoyu Chen Xiaoyu.Chen at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 13:16:52 CDT 2007

Hello Donal and UR members:

        Let's have a chat on Thursday 11:00 am if it is fine for you. I will give you a ring. It is also welcomed if more interested peers join us. If so please let us known so that we can arrange and meet using other tools, like skype?

        kind regards!

School of Engineering and Design
Mobile: Mobile: ++44(0)7871876894
X. Chen