[UR-WG] new schema

Morris Riedel m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Tue Feb 27 09:25:39 CST 2007

Hi,

  in chapel Hill we agreed to make telcons together,

so we should do this next week and clarify this question!

I can setup a telcon next week, what about Monday 5th 13:00 CET?

Comments?!

Best regards,
Morris

----
Morris Riedel
SW - Engineer
Distributed Systems and Grid Computing Division
Central Institute of Applied Mathematics
Research Centre Juelich
Wilhelm-Johnen-Str. 1
D - 52425 Juelich
Germany

Email:  m.riedel at fz-juelich.de
Info: http://www.fz-juelich.de/zam/ZAMPeople/riedel

Phone: +49 2461 61 - 3651
Fax: +49 2461 61 - 6656

Skype: MorrisRiedel

'We work to improve ourselves and the rest of mankind.'