[ur-wg] Mailing List Discussions: Comment #5b

Sven van den Berghe Sven.vandenBerghe at uk.fujitsu.com
Fri May 5 03:14:11 CDT 2006

Isn't all we need just a simple nesting e.g.

All Jobs are composites of 1 or more Jobs. A Usage Record may contain
a reference
to one parent Job (rename GlobalJobId to ParentjobId)

This handles URs for each node of jobs on clusters, URs for workflows
and also
Grid Jobs.

Or am I missing something?

Sven