[ur-wg] UR-WG telcon confirmed

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Mar 27 12:05:15 CST 2006

All,

Given two votes for option (c), I've booked the call
for 06 April 20006 accordingly.

Scheduled Start Time: 14:00 British Summer Time
(09:00 Pittsburgh, 15:00 Sweden and Germany).

Here are the dial-in numbers:

Primary Dial-in Number: 0844.888.8888 (UK 5p National Rate)

Alternate Dial-in Numbers: If your conference includes
Participants located outside of the U.K., you can choose
more than one dial-in phone number. As long as everyone
participating in your conference enters the same
Participant Access Code, they will be joined together.

  +44.870.088.5706 (For Callers Outside of the U.K.)

  01805.004.102 (For Callers in Germany)

Participant Access Code: 61652
(provide this when prompted)

Conference UK asks organisers to estimate duration and number
of callers as best they can (because reserving a call ties up
resources, consistent overbooking is frowned upon).
I've taken a stab at 40 minutes duration (the call should
automatically extend, but this is not guaranteed) and
15 participants (I think less is likely, but I'll have a
better idea after the first one).

Talk to you then,

Stephen

Technical Director, Grid Operations Support Centre
Manchester Computing
Room G49.1, Kilburn Building
The University of Manchester           tel: +44 161 275 5974
Oxford Road                            fax: +44 161 275 6800
Manchester M13 9PL          stephen.pickles at manchester.ac.uk