[ur-wg] Concall on Thursday?

Donal K. Fellows donal.k.fellows at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 22 05:50:44 CDT 2006

Stephen M Pickles wrote:
> I can't make the call either.
>
> Donal, Matt, Sven - will you be going ahead?

I've nothing to contribute this week as I've been utterly busy with
other things (a deliverable, a paper and a project meeting) and there's
an ESNW technical meeting I'd like to attend instead.

The main (only?) task left for the v1 specification is editorial
cleanup, which is Laura's task, not mine. The timescale on v2 is long
enough that my not doing anything on it for a month[*] isn't going to be
serious, and I really don't have the time to spare right now.

Donal.
[* I definitely cannot attend the call on July 6 as I'll be in a project
    final review all day. ]